How to Apply
How to Apply
Below is a guide to the information required when filling out Online Application Forms for both Stage 1 and Stage 2.
Applications are now open. Please fully read the guidance notes before following the link below to register and complete an application:
All users must register with a valid email address, and will then receive a confirmation link to their email which must be followed before proceeding. Applicants who have registered previously may use their existing credentials or follow the Forgot Password link.
Stage 1 is a very short Expression of Interest (EOI) which requires only some basic details about your organisation, as well as a very short summary of the project you are proposing - including:
- Organisation: inc. name, type of organisation, short summary of activities (250 characters inc. spaces), Registered Charity Number (if applicable), annual income
- Contact details: inc. telephone, email, address, web & social media
- Project details: inc. location, total project cost, total grant request, cost types, chief themes, short EOI (500 characters inc. spaces)
All applicants must read the Guidance Notes:
Applicants will then hear back on the outcome of their Expression of Interest within 4 weeks of the closing date.
Successful applicants will receive an email with more details on how to complete Stage 2. Unsuccessful applicants are welcome to apply for a different project in the year's second funding round. Please note that these decisions are final.
The second stage requires applicants to provide more detail on both their organisation and the project, including:
- More details on the origins, structure, core aims and activities of your organisation
- A full project description, outlining the it's need and chief activities
- Projected short-term outcomes and long-term impacts of the project
- Estimated numbers of beneficiaries
- A full breakdown of the total project costs, proposed spend of our grant and other funding towards the project
- Supporting documents: including your organisation's constitution, article or memorandum of understanding - as well as annual accounts, a recent bank statement and evidence of costings
We will aim to let all applicants know the outcome of their application within 8-12 weeks. Please note that owing to the volume of applications, and because all decisions are approved at a Trustee meeting, we cannot do so any sooner.
Following this, applicants must then return a funding agreement before payment will be made. With applicants who have significant other funding/match-funding for the project, we will require at least 50% (which can include our grant) to be secured before paying out.
Upon completion of projects, all grant-holders must then complete an evaluation form - more details of which will be sent over the course of the following year.
Should you have any further questions, please consult the Guidance Notes.