2021 Funding Opportunities
From February 2021 Postcode Community Trust will be accepting applications from smaller charities and good causes carrying out activities in Wales.
If your organisation carries out activities in another area of Great Britain, then you can still apply for funding raised by players of People’s Postcode Lottery. You can check which trust you should apply to here.
We are excited to announce that Postcode Community Trust will also be awarding more funds than ever before to good causes in Wales. Applications for funding will now also be accepted every month for consideration between February and October 2021.
On around the 1st of each month, applications will open, and organisations will be able to submit their request for funding until the maximum number of 150 has been received.
Applications will then close and re-open again on around the 1st of the next month. This rolling grant application process begins from 1st February – 1st October 2021.
A wide range of organisations can apply for support. Some of the criteria for eligibility include:
- Your organisation should have an annual income of less than £1 million (preference will be given to organisations with an annual income of less than £500,000)
- Core costs will now be considered as part of your application
- Funding should be spent within twelve months
- The trust’s funding themes cover a wide variety of different categories of which you must select one
- The application will require the organisation’s governing document, details of the organisation’s bank account and a set of the most recent accounts.
Full details of the funding criteria and themes of the trusts can be found in the Funding Guide.
Examples of the questions on the application form will be made available on the trust website one week before the round opens. This will give your organisation the opportunity to prepare your application ahead of the first round of funding opening on the 1st February.
The team at Postcode Community Trust looks forward to receiving your applications next year!